YANKzology's Baseball Videos

Friday, December 12, 2008

Who's The Greatest Yankees Fan? He Rivals Me











Okay...check out this video...is this guy "The Greatest Yankees Fan" or what?
His name is Darrin Reed and he makes some very valid points as to why, in a very matter-of-fact way and straight-forward manner...he even rivals my son and I for that title...I found myself agreeing with him on many of his observations (except I consider Babe Ruth the greatest Yankee and my son favors Lou Gehrig). I especially liked it when Darrin said, "We're Yankees fans...the most demanding, the most obnoxious and the most loyal fans you're going to find...in other words...we're American. If you don't like the Yankees, you don't like the United States...39 pennants, 26 world series...Winners." I concur. 'NUFF SED.


No comments:

 

United Airline Tickets
United Airline Tickets